Author Topic: Those attending......  (Read 5218 times)

Offline Danimal

Those attending......
« on: March 11, 2015, 10:31:31 AM »
Introduce your self, where your from and your drinking team affiliation

I'm Dan from Brandon, PIT CREW all the way. I'll be around the track in either the old faithful pit cruiser or a lifted blue jeep wrangler with a snorkel.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 10:34:06 AM by Kings Suck »

VIVA PIT CREW!

Offline Kings Suck

• Administrator
Re: Those attending......
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 10:38:07 AM »
Helping with the Pit Crew van gives you provisional membership (thanks!) but you're not official unless you camp with the Pit Crew.  And your avatar looks like a Kings crown, whatsupwiththat?

Did I finally fix the reply button?
You've only got to spend 5 minutes on sebringfans.com to realize that, while many of them may be knowledgeable fans, this race is mostly a drinking binge with some noisy cars in the background... I'm kind of amazed (and disappointed) that track management doesn't do anything to try and go a bit more upmarket.--some FerrariChat.com douchebag

Offline Danimal

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 11:10:24 AM »
Helping with the Pit Crew van gives you provisional membership (thanks!) but you're not official unless you camp with the Pit Crew.  And your avatar looks like a Kings crown, whatsupwiththat?

Did I finally fix the reply button?

Did I mention I fixed the brake lights after you left? Haha

Yep, Reply button seems to be working now.

That's much more prestigious crown than anything Kings related, come on now:

Speaking of provisional members, we gotta come up with something to do to Tony since its his first Pit Crew Sebring.
VIVA PIT CREW!

Offline ezed

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 01:49:20 PM »
Fun Bus crew, the black & white checkered van, back roof chopped off, same paint scheme for the last .....forever years. spews smoke and noise, its a beautiful thing.

Offline Jakemulligan

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 01:47:23 PM »
Jake from Tampa, relatively new crew going by the Hell Raisers this will be our 6th year and we can't wait to get back!

Offline 40ozVettefan

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 12:52:38 AM »
I am Chris from Bonita Springs, FL and I am representing the 40ozcrew and Blood Sweat and Beers Crew.

Offline Gatorgal

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 07:22:51 AM »
Good news! It looks like Gatorgal, Swillz, Fatboy, Frankie, Dar, Dante, John, et al will be there in force. Actually was able to secure a camper--yesterday!!!  We'll be there in style for a change.  Outside the hairpin walkover near the crippled parking.
This is Swillz 40-somethingth year and I've kind of lost track.  I seem to recall I'm one year behind KingsSuck, so maybe he can tell me what year this is for me.  Dementia has taken hold.  35 years?
Fatboy has been for about 15 or so, Frankie, Dante, Dar, John all about 8 or 9 I think. We're in the camp next door to the Hairpin Skybox camp.
Come by and say hi!

Offline DKWEST

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 09:03:35 AM »
Let the Spring migration begin
WFO

Offline Kings Suck

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 09:17:27 AM »
Good news! It looks like Gatorgal, Swillz, Fatboy, Frankie, Dar, Dante, John, et al will be there in force. Actually was able to secure a camper--yesterday!!!  We'll be there in style for a change.  Outside the hairpin walkover near the crippled parking.
This is Swillz 40-somethingth year and I've kind of lost track.  I seem to recall I'm one year behind KingsSuck, so maybe he can tell me what year this is for me.  Dementia has taken hold.  35 years?

Great news!

This will be 45 for me.  But don't you have the record for youngest first Sebring?  Like 9 months?
You've only got to spend 5 minutes on sebringfans.com to realize that, while many of them may be knowledgeable fans, this race is mostly a drinking binge with some noisy cars in the background... I'm kind of amazed (and disappointed) that track management doesn't do anything to try and go a bit more upmarket.--some FerrariChat.com douchebag

Offline Gatorgal

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 07:56:47 PM »
Jeezus. I guess I lost track of how old I was there for a minute.  Damn. I guess it has been about 44 years of these for me. And yes, I think I was 6 months old my first one. Good times.  Didn't need a porto-potty back then.  Of course the bathrooms were just one long trough back then, weren't they?

Offline Team Tampa Hulk

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2015, 08:39:01 AM »
I think my name tells you who I roll with! Paul from Tampa, we are pumped for some Green Park Shenanigans and Tom Foolery!
"
Hey, you know what we should do? ! "

Offline GT69hairpin

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 07:17:59 PM »
Jake from Tampa, relatively new crew going by the Hell Raisers this will be our 6th year and we can't wait to get back!

Any chance of reduced music volume in the later hours?  I know several campers nearby would certainly appreciate it.  Thanks!

Offline Kings Suck

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 07:27:57 PM »
You should be thankful you're not camping by the Pit Crew!

Offline whirled

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2015, 09:02:54 PM »
Be glad we don't still have the bell at Pit Crew!!!

Offline Kings Suck

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2015, 09:48:55 PM »

Who said we don't?

Donny: "make a wish."

Upset neighbor: "I wish you would fucking die!"