Author Topic: Those attending......  (Read 5219 times)

Offline Team Tampa Hulk

Re: Those attending......
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2015, 12:10:11 PM »
I heard that someone else came across a few of those bells. Just what I heard.
"
Hey, you know what we should do? ! "

Offline MagicMike

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2015, 12:11:12 PM »
Jake from Tampa, relatively new crew going by the Hell Raisers this will be our 6th year and we can't wait to get back!

What's up Jake!  Mike Robbins here!

Offline MagicMike

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2015, 12:14:21 PM »
Magic Mike Robbins here up from Fort Myers.  I got into town last night staying with Shayne and lorie.  Will be in Green Park first camp to the right of the walkover bridge exit.  Look for a white Volvo wagon and a 9 foot inflatable Carfax fox!

Offline Danimal

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 12:17:14 PM »
Magic Mike Robbins here up from Fort Myers.  I got into town last night staying with Shayne and lorie.  Will be in Green Park first camp to the right of the walkover bridge exit.  Look for a white Volvo wagon and a 9 foot inflatable Carfax fox!

That will be hard to miss!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 12:25:01 PM by Danimal »
VIVA PIT CREW!

Offline Jakemulligan

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 04:18:55 PM »
Jake from Tampa, relatively new crew going by the Hell Raisers this will be our 6th year and we can't wait to get back!

Any chance of reduced music volume in the later hours?  I know several campers nearby would certainly appreciate it.  Thanks!

I wish dude unfortunately that is out of my control. The other guys that I go with love to be obnoxious. I'll do my best to keep them calmer but sadly I can't promise anything, I wanted to sleep last year while they were playing music till 5am...

Offline GT69hairpin

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2015, 10:15:17 PM »
Ok thanks for the thoughts. That 5 am was what my buds were telling me also, to each his own party I guess, it is Sebring after all.  Have fun and be safe!