Author Topic: New Registrations (forum guests please read)  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Kings Suck

• Administrator
New Registrations (forum guests please read)
« on: March 18, 2015, 10:15:18 AM »
New member registration will be turned off until sometime after the race.  We get about 5 or 10 new registrations a day that are known spammers with IP addresses in Russia, Ukraine, China, etc.  I weed through these to allow the occasional valid SebringFan to join.

If you want to be a new member and know an existing member they can PM me to let you in.  When registration is open again this sticky will be updated.

You've only got to spend 5 minutes on sebringfans.com to realize that, while many of them may be knowledgeable fans, this race is mostly a drinking binge with some noisy cars in the background... I'm kind of amazed (and disappointed) that track management doesn't do anything to try and go a bit more upmarket.--some FerrariChat.com douchebag

Offline Kings Suck

• Administrator
Re: New Registrations (forum guests please read)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 03:21:25 PM »
Out of boredom I have opened registration to new members.  Let's see what happens.

Happy Thanksgiving!
You've only got to spend 5 minutes on sebringfans.com to realize that, while many of them may be knowledgeable fans, this race is mostly a drinking binge with some noisy cars in the background... I'm kind of amazed (and disappointed) that track management doesn't do anything to try and go a bit more upmarket.--some FerrariChat.com douchebag

Offline DKWEST

• Administrator
Re: New Registrations (forum guests please read)
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 04:08:47 PM »
I just approved a few,..  looked up their email first and they're real people so,..

The Heyday of the site has come and gone. The developers and such are busy with other stuff and old school Sebring fans just don't seem to care as much since the DP format started.

Sigh,..

Oh well,..  there's peaks and valley's  in life,..  Enjoy it for what it is.
WFO