Author Topic: Pit Crew Pinata 2016  (Read 845 times)

Offline Kings Suck

• Administrator
Pit Crew Pinata 2016
« on: March 16, 2016, 09:52:17 AM »
Look for the pinata smash at Hank and Sheila's Big Freak'n Tent after the race.  Or maybe at F-Troop if the party is better.  Stuffed with the usual adult prizes.

You've only got to spend 5 minutes on sebringfans.com to realize that, while many of them may be knowledgeable fans, this race is mostly a drinking binge with some noisy cars in the background... I'm kind of amazed (and disappointed) that track management doesn't do anything to try and go a bit more upmarket.--some FerrariChat.com douchebag

Offline Kings Suck

• Administrator
Re: Pit Crew Pinata 2016
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 09:56:39 AM »
In respect to the equal time rule here's the other side.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:26:06 AM by Kings Suck »
You've only got to spend 5 minutes on sebringfans.com to realize that, while many of them may be knowledgeable fans, this race is mostly a drinking binge with some noisy cars in the background... I'm kind of amazed (and disappointed) that track management doesn't do anything to try and go a bit more upmarket.--some FerrariChat.com douchebag

Offline Kings Suck

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 09:28:54 AM »
Bird's eye view of the pinata smash.  At the end the camera gets knocked off the pole and hangs from a lanyard, taking a beating with the pinata.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duu-vBPBjGw&feature=youtu.be

Offline wcarnley

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 10:37:05 PM »
That is some great shaky cam footage.