Author Topic: 65th Race at Sebring  (Read 561 times)

Offline Colson39

65th Race at Sebring
« on: February 08, 2017, 11:18:38 AM »
These forums used to be so fun to come to before the race, see who's going, get some event info, etc..., but it looks like it's dead :( 

Well anyways, here's a post for the 65th Race at Sebring.  One quick question, normally I can find an event poster that shows when the concerts are going to be, who they are, when the bikini contest is, and this year I can't find anything, only the actual race info.

Have a bunch of us going this year, Team Bandolier!!  Hoping to see a bunch of you out there.

Offline ezed

Re: 65th Race at Sebring
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 03:26:37 PM »
I hear you colson39, and this years race should be the best in years, especially the GTLM & GTD!

Offline Kings Suck

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 09:36:07 AM »
Shit, you mean I've got to watch the race in order to have fun this year?
You've only got to spend 5 minutes on sebringfans.com to realize that, while many of them may be knowledgeable fans, this race is mostly a drinking binge with some noisy cars in the background... I'm kind of amazed (and disappointed) that track management doesn't do anything to try and go a bit more upmarket.--some FerrariChat.com douchebag

Offline Danimal

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 03:19:08 PM »
Race, there's a race that goes on?  On that note, I'm all for Wayne Taylor Racing this year.
VIVA PIT CREW!

Offline ezed

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 12:35:37 PM »
Well, can't recall seeing a race, I can hear it though!

Offline Old Ironsides

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 02:49:42 PM »
Here is a link to the IMSA race schedule > > > https://www.imsa.com/events/mobil-1-twelve-hours-sebring-fueled-fresh-florida-0

Bikini contest Saturday afternoon 1 Pm-ish (normally)