Author Topic: What the Fuck is going on in here  (Read 980 times)

Offline La Bomba Racing

What the Fuck is going on in here
« on: February 14, 2017, 12:55:04 PM »
Just thought i would stop in and see what the Fuck is going on in here? anyone going to Sebring?

After taking 2 years off, the Rubonia Mardi Gras is back this year, it's on the Sat the 25th this year.

that's all i have :)

~Bo

Offline wcarnley

Re: What the Fuck is going on in here
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 10:20:04 AM »
Planning on getting there Wednesday and having a civilized, rain proof camp this time.

Offline Danimal

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 04:23:53 PM »
Be down Thursday, hopefully by noon.
VIVA PIT CREW!

Offline ezed

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 02:27:46 AM »
looking like Wednesday afternoon for the Fun Bus tribe.

Offline Kings Suck

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 10:42:56 AM »

After taking 2 years off, the Rubonia Mardi Gras is back this year, it's on the Sat the 25th this year.

that's all i have :)

~Bo

Going to be a one Bomba parade if you show up Saturday.  It's Sunday the 26th.  Should see you there.
You've only got to spend 5 minutes on sebringfans.com to realize that, while many of them may be knowledgeable fans, this race is mostly a drinking binge with some noisy cars in the background... I'm kind of amazed (and disappointed) that track management doesn't do anything to try and go a bit more upmarket.--some FerrariChat.com douchebag

Offline Kings Suck

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 10:43:47 AM »
Planning on getting there Wednesday and having a civilized, rain proof camp this time.

WTF does that word mean?
You've only got to spend 5 minutes on sebringfans.com to realize that, while many of them may be knowledgeable fans, this race is mostly a drinking binge with some noisy cars in the background... I'm kind of amazed (and disappointed) that track management doesn't do anything to try and go a bit more upmarket.--some FerrariChat.com douchebag

Offline wcarnley

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 04:52:23 AM »
36 foot diesel pusher. Not tent camping this time. Also no work that week so we should get there earlier than ever.

Offline Kings Suck

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 09:42:30 AM »
Shit, Rubonia is on Saturday.  When the stories were published last August that it was returning the date was the traditional Sunday and it's been on my calendar since then.  I won't see you there  :'(

Offline wcarnley

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 02:12:38 PM »
Is the Pit Crew ready this time or are they in jail, on community control or something?

Offline nowgrn4

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 07:06:34 PM »
 Tampa Tampons are Headed over the 2nd for the SVRA race weekend then stage the coach in the lot. Race weekend Look for Darth, Yoda and the palm tree on top of the coach headed into turn 7 on the inside.

Offline La Bomba Racing

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 11:31:23 PM »
Shit, Rubonia is on Saturday.  When the stories were published last August that it was returning the date was the traditional Sunday and it's been on my calendar since then.  I won't see you there  :'(

Things have changed after 2 years off. we might make it we get the brake lights working...lol

Offline Kings Suck

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2017, 09:40:42 PM »
So I had a 2-hour window and made the effort to be one of the 20 or so people that made it to the Rubonia Mardi Gras parade today.  La Bamba rolls by and I yell "where's Bo?"  Reply is "he pussied out."

Offline DKWEST

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2017, 07:30:38 AM »
Gearing up,..   getting ready,..  just 16 days.

WFO
WFO

Offline Danimal

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2017, 12:00:32 PM »
Gearing up,..   getting ready,..  just 16 days.

WFO

When is the official WFO Champagne toast with guest host Justin Bell?
VIVA PIT CREW!

Offline jimclark

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2017, 07:03:09 PM »
When is the official WFO Champagne toast with guest host Justin Bell?

Half passed the cow's ass???  :-\
"Those were the days my friends. We thought they'd never end..."

jimclark